If you’re like me, you are constantly looking for new traffic sources to promote your sites. We all know the obvious choices such as AdWords and Facebook which offer self-serve advertising options, but there are plenty of alternatives out there.
I’ve compiled a list of ad networks which offer self-serve advertising options that you can use to buy a lot of traffic.
1. 7 Search – Mixed reviews with 7Search. Not a lot of traffic unless you are targeting high traffic keywords.
4. FindItQuick – Haven’t heard much from this PPC engine.
5. Google AdWords – Works great if they allow you to keep your account.
8. MIVA – Not a ton of traffic, but it seems fairly quality.
9. MSN AdCenter – Includes Yahoo search as of 10/10.
10. Facebook – Great place to find traffic all over the world.
11. MyAds – Advertise on Myspace.
13. PlentyOfFish – Great to place to target singles. A huge dating site.
14. AdBlade – Text ads with images.
16. AdCause – Advertising money goes to help support different charities.
19. Ad.ly – In-Stream advertising platform.
24. AOL Advertising
25. BeTweeted – Paid Twitter advertising.
26. Bidvertiser – I’ve had limited success with Bidvertiser.
28. CBS Interactive
30. Click Share
31. FetchBack – Ad re-targeting to advertise to people who have already been to your site.
32. NY Times – Way overpriced advertising.
33. Pulse 360
34. Sponsored Tweets – Advertise via people’s tweets.
35. Twittad – Similar to Sponsored Tweets.
I’m sure there are a lot more that I’ve missed. Are they any favorite places not on the list you would recommend?